Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Do we really need them???

So I was chatting on the phone with my 17-year-old sister about ex-boyfriends and I told her that I'm on good terms with my ex...we talk just about every day (which I see nothing wrong about that). Here's a snippet from our conversation about how women only need men for one thing:

Me: I told my mom that if it wasn't for procreation, we wouldn't need men at all, and she agreed.
Sis: So I learned in my biology class that women don't need men at all. We're on our way to not needing men.
Me: How?
Sis: You can take an egg and change the genetics so it can be just as good as sperm.
Me: LOL What? Stop the madness!
Sis: Yeah, so thanks to genetic manipulation, women can procreate on their own. Suck it!
Me: HAHA!!!

With that being said, if it wasn't for God making men and women sexual beings, hormones and chromosomes, women wouldn't need men at all...we can do just fine without.

As much as we like to hate boys/men, we just can't co-exist without em! Sheesh.

1 comment:

  1. we still need you all though, don't give up on us... we are trying at least...

    ReplyDelete